Thursday, March 10, 2005

Update!

I read an article that blogging can almost be an addiction of some sort. I think I linked to it awhile back. Anyway, I stayed away and focused on finishing my stories but now I'm back! And by God I missed just writing about whatever.

"Sleight of Hand" is done. Just need to get it back from Jen, my editor, producer, short description writer, proof reader, friend.. um -er. I'll post a preview here but, as always, all the stories are now on fictionpress. Cheap Plug!

Have you been catching up on the latest from the Michael Jackson trial? I wasn't paying attention to it until today. The accounts the kids give are just so freaky. I know it should be "innocent until proven guilty" but, I don't know about you but I find it hard to believe that the kid can make up something like "Jesus Juice". From that and the fondling... I mean I wouldn't be shocked anymore if Jacko does something outrageous again. Nothing can top this, if it is true. Not even Jacko appearing to court in jammies. Oh wait, he just did that.

Finally, after three weeks, I see progress in my golf swing. It's still shitty as hell, but at least I'm hitting fewer dribblers and the ball is actually getting some hang time. I'm not too serious about this game. It's just something fun to do after work. But it couldn't help to get a little hang time on the ball. I sometimes hit balls as high as Yao Ming's feet off the ground. So, I'm not bad. I just graduated from horrible, is all.

That's it. I'll be back tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger karlmd said...

hey ryan. great blog. i think i saw a link either at the obmc98 egroup or pia's blog. i'm not sure. hope you don't mind that i linked my blog to yours. ciao!

-karl-

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home