Tuesday, March 01, 2005

My Fiction

I've posted my first story Sunset on www.fictionpress.com. Just wanted to test the waters. Got some good advice from Jen to post these suckers their for more people to read and critique them. She also wrote the description which actually reads better than anything on the story in my opinion. So big thanks to Jen. I'm leaning towards posting all my stories there, aside from the monthly thing I'm doing; not that there's anything wrong with Blogger.

Speaking of which, I'm delaying the first posting, tentatively titled "Blaylock" for a week because I've got something that I have to get off my chest. It's called Sleight of Hand and I'll have it on fictionpress this week. That's if I have to ask Jen to come up with the description again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home