Tuesday, February 08, 2005

The Diary That Never Was

I’ve never felt so depressed. I was supposed to write a running diary about the Super Bowl. I started this morning but didn’t feel too good about it so I deleted it. Then I started writing it again an hour ago. This time, I sprinkled in my opinion about the ads. But midway through writing it, I realized that I didn’t know if I got the time they appeared write. I panicked and inexplicably deleted it again. Now I just can’t bring myself to start over. A serious case of writers block. I again started to write, this time splitting up the ads commentary and game commentary. But it turned out real bad. Now I feel terrible. I haven’t written anything in days. I wish I’d brought my book with me to the game, but I just would have felt like a real dork. And it was a great day too. Aaarrrgh, so frustrating. Remember that whole “everything around you is a potential blog stuff?” I think I need to follow my own advice. I do have a good excuse, though (sort of). I’ve been pre-occupied with my pet project, which really needs a name. It’s coming along great, BTW. I might even make my end of the month deadline that I set for myself. A lot of this stuff is self-motivation. So If I’ve been negligent on my blog updates, well guilty as charged. As my mom used to say, if you’ve got nothing good to say don’t say anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home