Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Duma Cum Laude

As you can see from the right side of this site, I got one of my goals done. Once I found how to add hyperlinks, I found how to add all kinds of stuff. With that, I have just graduated from Dumb-as-a-rock to just plain dumb in Coding 101. I want to thank the fine website Basic HTML (cheap plug!) for their crash course in basic code writing and blogger.com for their help guide. I had so much fun tweaking with the basic design, I completely lost track of the time and left real late from work. Oh yeah, I got paid touching up my little blogsite. You just can't beat that. I'd also like to thank Jen's friend Heidi coz I stole her Unky Mood idea and put one too. It kind of looks out of place with the theme of the site. Like a mole on the tip of the nose. But, I'll hang on to it for now because it gives me an excuse to tweak with the source code. I've also got a little space on the side where I can put whatever I feel like, from quotes (few and far between), CD's or books I recommend and what not. I'm thinking of putting the "Music I'm listening to while writing a post" there too. Or maybe that should be separate? I don't know. I'll sleep on it. At the bottom, I put a timestamp there so you can tell if the site has just been updated. A little something I stole from the Sports Guy's website, which I'll be linking here. Great site, great writer. Anyway, I'm off to do some more tweaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home