Thursday, February 17, 2005

Winging It II

I'm proud to say that I finally found the elusive Ethel Booba video. Let me tell you, it's an enormous disappointment if you were looking for something in the hardcore end. It was hardly stimulating at all, if you know what I mean. In fact, it was really funny. You can't see the dude because he has the camera but he talked a lot. In fact he gave us the classic one liner "Why you coverin' your face n****? (note, this is a fil-am guy calling a girl a n****) and plenty more stuff but I like my site PG-13. If I covered everything, I'd have to put a lot more aster*sks. And I li** wo*d* be**e*. Anyway don't waste your time looking for it unless someone has it and is willing to share wink wink.

Today, I just wasted my time at work doing the most gawd-awful stuff. If you call fixing the page breaks on an excel file so it prints legibly work then I have a job for you. What a bore. Then just a couple of hours ago, I had to stay around past 5 to enter some numbers on a file from another file. The definition of data entry work. Or, as I like to call it, Data Administrator. Or working stiff. But I can't complain. I got OT pay. Besides I'd rather do that than fix a 50 sheet excel file, only they probably need one small thing in that entire file but they make you fix the whole thing anyway. And the thing that irritates me the most, is that they make it sound like they really need me to do this. Believe me, when your boss shows up at your cube and mentions the words "need your help", "critical" and "today", fake a diarrhea. Just trust me on this. At least when I give our other departments junk work, I give it to them straight, no sweetening. They know that I need it done but I don't want to do it coz it's tedious and a waste of my time. No point in me telling them that it was critical. If it was really "critical", I'd do it myself.

Whew, that's my day. I'm a little snappy but that's just from being in the office from 7:30-7:30. So I'll sign off now. Need to do all of this all over again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home