Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Winging It

No particular reason with this post. Just wanted to drop in. So don't try and find a point . There isn't one. You've been warned. If you have nothing else to do with your time like I do, read on.

Piece of news regarding the sports world. February 16 will go down in history as an ominous day in the sports world. For the first time, a major North American professional league will not play an entire season. I'm talking aboot hockey of course. A CBA fight between the league and the players resulted in a major black eye for hockey in America, if it didn't have it already. It's way down in popularity here, except for the regions where there is actually snow. I mean, there's a team here in San Jose for christ sakes! We are the definition of a small market team. There's no snow. Yet somehow there's a team here. Stick to Canada and the Northeast and Michigan. Please.

I wanted to find some updates regarding the bombing that happened the other day in the Philippines. Too bad inq7.net, the site for the newspaper Inquirer, had nothing save for a report on more checkpoints. I was trying to find a site that had news on the people that died, names and faces, and reports on what happened with the injured. I don't want to hear about checkpoints. You BETTER have checkpoints after this. Maybe they had it on Tuesday, Manila time. Still, you'd think they'd link to it. Now I'm ripping the web site. Let's just move on.

Updates with the "project". I really need to come up with a title. At least a codename or something. Like "Longhorn" for the new Windows Operating System. What a dumb name. Anyway, it looks like I'll make my self-imposed deadline on the end of February. It's really not hard. I have written the first episode years ago. Just needed to make tweaks. I've been spending most of the time creating the characters, traits and such. BTW, yes I do know how it all ends. But we are a long way from there, if I ever get that far.

I caught the new episode of Queer Eye last night. Awesome episode. I'm now hooked. It was about the hippie who never shaved or cut his hair for a decade. Great stuff. Next week, they teased the guy hating everything the fab 5 suggests. Fantastic idea. Nothing like gay guys getting pissed off. That's right up there on the Unintentional Comedy Scale, which the Sports Guy came up with.

For the past few days, I've been relentlessly looking for the Sex Video of some chick named Ethel Booba. Since, I've heard about it, I've been looking everywhere. So, if you googled "Ethel Booba Sex Video" and came to this site looking for it, sorry I'm looking for it too. But nice having you around though.

I'm bidding on the Season 1 and 2 DVD pack of Family Guy on eBay. If you haven't seen that please do. They're showing it everyday on TBS at night (not sure of the time) and on Cartoon Network at 11. I have nothing but great things to say about that show. It's like the dirty, slutty cousin of The Simpsons. Catch an episode to see what I mean.

I think that's about it. Well I can always post tomorrow right? If I missed anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home