Thursday, June 23, 2005

Quickies

I feel bad. This post was supposed to be a post on the tournament round I played on Saturday at Poppy Hills. But I left the scorecard at the clubhouse and have not received the official one form the director. Actually, I have a lot of excuses why I'm not writing it yet. Lazy, more than anything. I'll have it out eventually.

So without that, this will be quick.

Swings coming along. The next tournament is at Black Horse on July 9. Hope it goes along better than last Saturday.

Links, links, links. I visit this site everyday. Initially for the naked celebs, but mostly to discover cool links on the internet. Check out the video library and try to find the Chapelle show skit on Samuel Jackson. Please.

This article would have been real interesting... 6 years ago.

This.. I don't know it's just weird. That's like a swimmer getting kicked out the team for fear of drowning.

Finally, Grandma just underwent a dialysis to clear out the kidney's. Long story on this one but I'm too drunk to tell it. Maybe some other time. Wish her well and comfort.

And to you that had to read this junk, have a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home