Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday Ramblings

Thoughts to get you ready for the weekend.

Ever wonder what people see in Paris Hilton? I mean seriously, what do people see in her besides the dollar bills? I can name 100 people hotter than her. Don’t get me started.

I love wrestling. There hasn’t been a show on Monday’s (from 9-11:07 pm) that can pry me away from watching RAW. The networks have tried. But no one has been close. Not even at there cheesiest and corniest of permutations. But I’m fair game on a Tuesday.

Posted a comment on Heidi’s blog about my In n Out meal of choice. Which got me really craving for it. Let me tell you something, do not try it unless you plan on eating anything before or after in a 12 hour period. Trust me. This has officially taken over my top 5 list of God’s Food. Named because only God can eat this stuff on a normal basis without His stomach giving up and His veins getting blocked.

For the record, here’s the top 5:

1.) Bacon (That was too easy)

2.) Steak & Potatoes

3.) Garlic Fries

4.) Double- Double Animal Style, French Fries Animal Style and Vanilla Shake (No way you can have one without the other)

5.) The Sisig, Chicharon Bulaklak, San Miguel Beer Trifecta

(Number 4 before was Chocnut. But I can go without that stuff.)

I mentioned a review on the new Gorillaz and Audioslave albums. Here it is: It’s good.

For all the time I spend on the ‘net reading espn.com and the like, I’ve hardly written anything sports related on this blog. Trust me, that is going to change soon.

Residual Episode III comments: It’s good.

Long time readers can attest to my devotion to writing while in a , how do I say this, catatonic state of mind. 95% of the creative endeavors in this world have been achieved while in an altered state. I’m not changing my mind on this. Even ancient civilizations agree with me. Michelangelo’s painting on the Sistine Chapel? High. Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa? Inspired by a sexual ritual with a person he can’t see. Those pyramids the Egyptians built? Need I explain where that came from? Not to say that this post is anywhere near those works of art. Well, I guess this is one of the 5%.

Lastly, on a serious note, say a little prayer for my Grandmother. She’s in a hospital bed fighting internal bleeding right now. Sometimes, the hardest thing in the world to do is to continue to live. To lose that will to live, you’re not a martyr; you’re a quitter and a loser. Never take your own life for granted. Amen.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. how is she doing? how are u doing?

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding weight loss before and after and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) morpheus your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on weight loss before and after was way off when compared to this post and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for weight loss before and after for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at weight loss before and after. You never know you may find some good deals!

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW morpheus. The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on lindsay lohan weight loss. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though this post really isn’t on the same page as lindsay lohan weight loss I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at lindsay lohan weight loss. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding herbal life weight loss products and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) morpheus your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on herbal life weight loss products was way off when compared to this post and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for herbal life weight loss products for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at herbal life weight loss products . You never know you may find some good deals!

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been on-line searching for hours for information regarding lindsay lohan weight loss and stumbled across your blog during my journey :-) morpheus your blog is really amazing! Keep up the great work. Obviously my search on lindsay lohan weight loss was way off when compared to this post and find it funny how it landed me here. The internet is a funny thing. Anyways, great job on your blogging and keep up the good work! I been searching for lindsay lohan weight loss for over 2 hours and needed a break from it. I started reading your blog and really started getting into it.
P.S I will add you to my favorites so I can come back and visit later
P.S.S If you want to bookmark my site I am at lindsay lohan weight loss . You never know you may find some good deals!

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home