Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Foot Drop Part 1

It's official. I've got a disk bulge.

Today I went to see the Neurologist who gave me the official word on my problem. I even saw the MRI results. It's weird seeing that part of your body in front of you. You always feel it's there but never see it. Now I have a very, very, very, very, very,very, very small idea how pregnant women feel when they see the ultrasound.

Anyway, after a few tests the doctor told me the bad news. Are you ready for this? Surgery. That's right. A simple foot drop and some back pains and I need surgery. I mean, un-freakin'-believeable! The procedure is to remove the disk in between the L4 and L5 bone on my spine. She refered me to another doctor. I think it's the surgeon. I got a call from them a couple of minutes after I left the clinic. But forgive me if I'm not in the mood to see another doctor. Need some time to think about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home