Tuesday, May 17, 2005

You're The Best, Bill

Miss me?

Last week, I completely forgot to give an update on something. My Golf game! It’s getting better thanks for asking. I played on Friday and again yesterday. Yesterday was tough on my swing. I think I got tired. But I corrected my arching back, placement of the ball… Oh my back is what you wanted to hear, you say? Fine. It’s getting better. No pain whatsoever but I still can’t lift my foot. But, now that you mention it, I sort of remember something. Something I must be doing. I just have words in my head. Doctor…don’t…golf…now. Hmmm. Odd.

Mentioned last week about my new toy. In a couple of months, some new competition will arrive. Last week, the new X-box debuted on MTV and just today, pictures of the new PS3 came out. Nintendo doesn’t count anymore. Those guys haven’t released a good system since the Super NES. I love how, just hours before the X-box debuted, Bill Gates practically trashed the staying power of rival Apple’s iPod. Yet here he comes out with what attributes to a humongous iPod. Granted it plays video games but the similarities in the design are hard to miss. Good job, Bill.

Wana say more but I’m tired and sleepy. So I’ll leave you with these pictures of an abandoned amusement park. Good night!

P.S. I remember now! Doctor said “Don’t play golf for now”! Glad to know I don’t have Alzheimer’s. Don’t you hate when you can’t remember something? Now I can sleep.

Wait a minute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home