Saturday, June 11, 2005

Months In The Making

My first weekend post! (balloons, confetti drop as if on cue)

Never wanted to write posts on the weekend since this is the time when we are supposed to unwind and do personal stuff (stuff to write about :D ) So this is the first and last of it's kind. Or, as they say in comic book talk, a "Collectors Edition". So bookmark this and tell your kids you read morpheus' first and only weekend edition.

Now for the reason for this garbage. After months of work and more months of putting off, I finally finished Sleight of Hand. It's now available in Fictionpress.com (cheap plug!) for your reading and viewing pleasure. Took me forever but I finally nailed it down to something respectable. Here it is and enjoy.

Until next time!

Hey, I never said this would be a long post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home