Thursday, August 04, 2005

Birthday

Last saturday was my birthday. Another year has passed and this schmuck is a year older. Here's to long life, more sex and tons of money before the next birthday. Hey, a guy can dream. I chose to do a simple house party for some friends and family this year. Me being me, I just enjoy chilling at the house more than going out to celebrate. It's the same result everytime anyway; Drink until there is no tomorrow. Maybe next year. Anyway, Here's some pics. (Sorry if I've turned this Word Playground into a picture blog but rest assured that the rambling man will be back.)



Well, maybe one topic. This link is about the most important man in America. More important that our dear President, Benjamin Franklin or Bill Gates. This man, literally, holds in his hands the fantasies of every man ages 15-35. Do us proud, sir, do us proud.

Last one, promise. I've been turned on to this site called Multiply by friends. It's a glorified Friendster and Myspace but the great thing is you can upload songs and videos to share with friends. I'll link to it here and Vice Versa once I've figured out how to run that damn thing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you should probably call lindsay's trainer.. you're looking mightily thin these days my friend... it doesn't become you ;)

6:52 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I know. He's on my speed dial and he recommended lot's of vodka and sisig.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home