Thursday, July 21, 2005

You're San Francisco Giants!

Finally was able to cross out one item of my "To-do-list before I die". I got to watch a baseball game in one of the best parks in Major League Baseball. And, they won on a game winning bloop single to boot. Too bad Bonds is still injured. Guess have to half-cross out "watch game in SBC Park". Some pictures from the event.









There's a sign underneath that big glove on right field that says "501 ft." Me being such a golf nut, I tried to compute how many yards that is. Turns out to be roughly 200-220 yards. Piece of cake for me (natch!) But I digress, the ball isn't moving towards me at 90 mph.









This tells you everything you need to know about San Francisco. Even in the summer time, it' still cold as hell.









Last one. Picture of home plate and Jason Schimdt serving up a fast ball to some guy. Notice the kid blocking my way. Had to exchange words with that rude fella. (I kid, I kid).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home